OptiRamp includes four Web Applications as part of the software suite: Knowledge Base, Web Analytics, Notification Server, and Report Server. These applications display trends, reports, and real-time and calculated data in Silverlight dynamic and animated graphic screens that are presented...
OptiRamp® for Pipelines
OptiRamp’s modeling capability for static and transient state processes provides the functionality and responsiveness necessary for effectively optimizing pipeline networks in real time. Through interface with SCADA and DCS, OptiRamp performs dynamic visualization, optimization, and closed-loop dispatch of control elements inherent to pipelines.
- Optimize line pack profiles and generate corresponding pressure set points to meet contractual obligations while saving energy.
- Reduce fuel and electrical costs across the entire network with optimization algorithms for load sharing among simple and complex compressor and pump configurations.
- Dynamically optimize load sharing based on ambient and operating conditions and on current equipment performance capability.
- Simulate off-line with model-interfaced HMI for operator training and engineering.
- Identify controllable losses and inefficient processes to facilitate more effective operating decisions.
- Track equipment performance against calculated capability and trending for maintenance planning.